CCS International, Inc. is a best-in-class capital project management and cost management services firm, exceeding expectations since 1979. We are trusted lifelong partners and advisors who embrace our clients values to personally represent their interests and ensure their success. CCS International, Inc. makes a good project an exponentially better one.
With office locations in Chicago IL, Bethesda-MD, Houston-TX, Durham-NC, and Ashford-United Kingdom, CCS is always looking for talented Estimators/Cost Managers to join our team.
- Architectural, Structural, & Civil – ASC
- Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing – MEP
CCS Estimators/Cost Managers play a vital role in our growth by developing positive working relationships with Architects, Engineers, Owners and Vendors. They provide cost estimates, cost management and project management at all phases of design and for all types of projects.
- Develop conceptual and feasibility cost model estimates utilizing historic benchmarking information and industry experience in order to calculate complete early stage cost estimate forecasting
- Read and understand contract drawings, contract specifications, building and site plans
- Committed to obtaining accurate and up-to-date pricing information from databases, contractors, suppliers, etc. to utilize in estimates
- Analyze takeoff information for specific disciplines in order to provide check to assess accuracy and suitability for project type and specific project requirements
- Review and final estimate unit cost pricing to reflect current market conditions and specific project logistics
- Communicating and corresponding professionally with architects, engineers and owners for clear understanding of project scope during preparation of estimates
- B.S. Construction Management, Architectural, and/or Quantity Surveying
- Experience estimating for a wide range of projects including medical, institutional, government and commercial facilities ranging from 5 to 100 million dollars.
- Design & conceptual level estimating
- Cost reconciliation between two or more estimates, and explain variance cost drivers
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform services at Client locations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and On-Screen Take-Off – Estimating Software applications
- Knowledge of local construction market including pricing conventions and trends
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Certification by ASPE or AACE is desirable or a willingness to obtain
CCS International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.