Project Managers: Chicago – DC – Houston
As a part of our 2017 business plan CCS International, Inc. (CCS) is establishing a network of qualified project professionals to enhance the teams of CCS employees we present and assign to various construction projects we manage.
If you have project management, construction management, or cost management experience we would like to talk to you about becoming a part of our project manager network and possibly a full time CCS employee.
- If you are currently working on a project: We would like to talk to you about your next assignment.
- If you are available right now: We would like to get you vetted and in the rotation as soon as possible.
- B.S. Construction Management is preferred
- Hospitals, Higher Ed, K-12, Municipal, & Commercial project experience a plus but not required
- Conceptual/Design Experience is a plus
- Ability to perform services at Client locations
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office and Internet software
- Proficient with Primavera 3 and/or 6 is a plus
Compensation will be negotiated relative to experience and position duties.
CCS International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.